If you’d like to follow my product review blog, click here. I will be transitioning all of my product reviews from this point onward onto “Mandirito Reviews” to keep everything nice and tidy! Enjoy!
Given my overwhelmingly positive experience with Cave Tools recently, I was pleasantly surprised when I was approached to review another product: the Kabob Skewers Rack. In my household, a great deal of our meals are made on the grill so we were thrilled to give this product a go. I’ve found that there are countless different dishes that can be produced using kabobs, from grilled fruit salads to grilled veggie medleys.
Pictured Above: The original packaging of the Stainless Steel Kabob Set from Cave Tools.
- A Change for the Better: The kabob skewers have a flat base, which keeps the food from sliding out of place during the cooking process, unlike many kabob skewers I’ve seen on the market, produced with a rounded base that doesn’t grip well enough.
- Quick Clean: Both the stainless steel rack and skewers are very easy to clean! A simple wipedown does the trick in most cases.
- Durability: The skewers are durable enough to pierce and cook a variety of foods, from tougher meats like roast and steak, to produce, like sliced zucchini (one of my personal favorites!) and cherry tomatoes. It can handle any dish you’re cooking up.
- Storage Options: The skewers have holes at the end for alternative storage. Don’t want to stuff them in a drawer? No problem! Hang them on some hooks for later use and even easier access.
- Perfect for all levels of expertise: This product is perfect for both beginners and experts alike! I, as a beginner with kabobs, found this product to be straightforward and incredibly easy to work with.
If you’d like to try it out for yourself, Cave Tools has offered my readers (you guys!) a 15% off discount (on top of the already affordable price) on your own Kabob Set when purchased from Amazon!
For 15% off, use the following code: LHWJZQMZ
To check it out on Amazon (and use your 15% off coupon code with purchase), click here.
To check out the set on the Cave Tools website, click here.
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or comments regarding Cave Tool’s Stainless Steel Kabob set. I’ll be happy to address anything you ask. If you purchase the set, I’d love to hear about your experience below. Drop by and let me know what you think and if you have any favorite dishes you’ve made using this product (I’d love to hear them!).
I received this product in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising