1. Thinking that you can’t order something you like at a restaurant for the fear of looking like a messy eater. As long as you’re not putting your head in the bowl, I’m not going to judge you on what you eat or how you eat it. I pretty much consider anything a finger food if done right!! Plus, this is coming from the girl that had one of her first dates at Chipotle. There’s no possible way to eat Chipotle like a lady, and my date actually, believe it or not, found it charming. Hah.
2. Don’t feel like it has to be an expensive date to be fun or make an impression upon your date. Some of the best dates I’ve been on were free or costed less than 20 bucks. Most girls wouldn’t mind a picnic on the beach or a bike ride around town together! It gives you time to talk and doesn’t hurt either of your wallets!
3. Flowers are nice, but not required. Yes, I, along with many others, love fresh flowers. But I will never expect them every time I see you. It’s a surprise enough to see your smiling face!!
4. Homemade gifts are actually just as good if not better than bought ones. One of the gifts I received in the past that left a huge mark on me was a written poem. It was the sweetest, most sentimental thing I had received to this day. It doesn’t always have to require money to be special. Sweet words are charming enough!!
5. Don’t be afraid to try new things. I don’t care how stupid you look when you try. The fact that you’re trying something new is impressive. Most girls like a guy that can step out of his comfort zone, especially to impress. It lets her know that you’re willing to go out of your way.
What are your absolute no-nos when it comes to dating?