Today’s Makeup Look: A simple, casual Sunday look for the closing of the weekend! I’m focusing on my eyes today (hence the “All Eyes on Me” title! Haha get it?) with a more dynamic eyeshadow and eyeliner combination, and toning down my lips with a subtle pink gloss. All of the makeup I’m wearing is from Ulta beauty, which is my go-to for all of my beauty essentials!
Products Worn Currently:
- Studio Gear Lipgloss in “Sin City” – If you’d like to check out this lipgloss, click here! It’s $16 on the Studio Gear website. It’s a little on the expensive side but it has a glittery sheen to it and can be reapplied in layers to intensify the color. It also looks great when coating a red lip.
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black/Noir – If you’d like to check out the eyeliner, click here! It’s $8.95! I’ve been using this type of eyeliner for a year or so and I think that the best part about it is that it can make clean lines but can also be smudged to create a more sultry look.
- Covergirl LashBlast 24HR Mascara – If you’d like to check out this long-lasting mascara, click here! It’s $8.99! This mascara is one of the few that manages to stay on for a very long period of time. With that being said, if you’re going to a pool party and you still want to look cute, you should definitely try out Covergirl’s 24 hour mascara. I guarantee it will stay on the entire day/night. To make sure that I didn’t get visible mascara marks on the outside of my eyes, I applied my eyeshadow first.
- Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 for Sensitive Skin – If you want a lightweight moisturizer with sunscreen that won’t clog your pores, you can check it out here: click here! It’s originally $8.99 and the bottle lasts a while. I’ve been using this lotion for years and it works wonderfully underneath my foundation and powder. I used the moisturizer as a base to the rest of my makeup.
- E.L.F. Studio 144-Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette – If you want a palette with plenty of colors and shades, click here! I love E.L.F. products. As a college student, if I can save money on anything, I am happy. Plus, I like being able to wear a bunch of different colors and knowing that each shade in the palette is enough for many uses. 144 colors is plenty to satisfy your fix! In this photo, I mixed several of the neutral browns and created an ombre that darkened at the outer corner of my eyes!
Have you used any of these products?
What do you think of them?
Leave a comment below!